Powers and functions of State Authority
- The governing body of a State Authority shall
- lay down the broad policy framework for the functioning of such State Authority within the overall framework notified by the Central Government on the recommendations of the National Authority;
- review the working of the State Authority from time to time.
- The governing body of a State Authority shall meet at least once in six months
- The governing body, steering committee, and executive committee of a State Authority shall meet at such places and shall observe such rules and procedures in regards to the transaction of business at its meeting, including the quorum thereat, as may be prescribed.